How can Biden win the 2020 election when statistics lack compelling explanations. There are far too many red flags. To certify this election is a travesty against fair and open elections.
Keep declaring Trump be strong in faith and wins the election, legislators make honest decisions choosing electoral votes, the SC judges according to the Constitution.
In Pennsylvania several spikes of 600,000 ballots were counted for Biden, only 3,200 for Trump! In other places Trump out performed Biden by 15 points. In a few places Biden out performed Trump by 3 points. How can Biden out perform Trump 99.5 points in Pennsylvania.
When a computer security specialist asked to inspect the Pennsylvania computers, he was denied. When he asked for the USB drives used, he was told they had been lost! Sounds like Hillary’s, “Oops the computer got wiped!” and the Mueller FBI agents 27 phones, “Oops forgot my password, after using daily for 3 years, and wiped my phone!” Who believes them?
Georgia refuses to allow an audit of signatures. This would be the easiest way to find out how many fraudulent ballots were received. Why wouldn’t they want an audit?
Some more facts:
- Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers
- Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
- Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
- The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
- Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
- Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
- Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
We do not necessarily agree with advertisements on this page
Be the first to comment